Anyway, I turned 3 last Saturday. I asked my parents for the following: two bounce houses (one shaped like a princess castle and one shaped like a choo choo train), a unicorn, pink napkins, a pink cake, pink cupcakes, a strawberry cake like Oma made for Nana on her 95th birthday, a pink raincoat, a new dress, and all my friends to come over. They didn’t deliver on everything, but I’m willing to overlook it because they did their best. Side note: “I do my best!” is one of my catch-phrases. I even have a ribbon that says it.
- My Oma & Grammy bringing extravagant amounts of treats, including a strawberry roll, pink cupcakes, pink-sprinkled cookies, pink #3 cookies.
- My cousin Ry Ry and Auntie Dita making it even though Ry Ry had a soccer game and then they had a Nickelback concert to go to. (Ew, Nickelback! That’s what my dada said, at least.)
- Appearances by some of my favorites, like Sean-O, Uncle Matt, Evie, Oscar, Dominic, Ellis, Lucas, & Harry
- PRINCESS CASTLE BOUNCE HOUSE!
- Rainbow cake (happy, Mama?)
- Coloring the bottom of our feet with chalk
So anyway, here are some shots from my epic party: