It’s been a while since we did a public service announcement. In this post, we’re gonna teach you when it’s appropriate to yell for your Mama and/or Dada after they’ve put you to bed and walked all the way back downstairs. The short answer: anytime!
But here are some specific circumstances:
- You thought you saw a face in your closet (the one you made your mom leave open, with a light on inside).
- You’re thirsty.
- You have to pee.
- You peed in your bed.
- Your Twilight Turtle™ turned off, as it automatically does after 45 minutes.
- You’re too hot.
- You’re too cold.
- Your sock fell off.
- There’s a weird shadow in the corner (due to the closet light).
- Mama or Dada forgot to turn on your frog/elephant (humidifier).
- EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE! You just felt like yelling that.
- You forgot to tell Mama about the Lego tower you made for her.
- Your lips are dry.
- Your mouth hurts. When Mama asks, “Where in your mouth?”, point to your nose.
- You just can’t. stop. crying.
- They went out on a date and had a few drinks.
- They have to get up early tomorrow.
- You want your Lammy/Pooh Bear/Ducky.
- You don’t like Lammy/Pooh Bear/Ducky.
- You want to go uppy.
Call you later, Mama & Dada.
– Bert & Duke