Oh my God, SO MANY THINGS!
Here’s just a small taste:
- Made friends with Micki, who is sweet and smiley and pretty good at sand castles
- Met Lynnie, who spoils us rotten. Hooray for Lynnie!
- Buried our new friend Micki, which isn’t as bad as it sounds.
- Went down a sand slide.
- Seriously, this Micki girl is pretty fun, guys.
- Discovered this bucket.
- Loaded 16 tons of ocean water.
- Attempted a mild summer romance with Micki.
- Made a hand-holding move on Micki.
- Got rejected by Micki.
- Put feet in the ocean with Mama.
- Made a hand-holding move on Jyll, was not rejected.
- Pulled a Zoolander with Micki and the Singtrix machine. The files are in there somewhere!
- Dominated the Singtrix stage.
- Watched Teela & Mama “sing”/drink margaritas.
- Watched Bryan play coffee shop.
- Took a Madonna-singing class from Teela.
- Attempted to reunite Fart Machine, but infighting broke us up (again).
- Skipped stones with Dada.
- Held hands with Mama (take that, Micki!)
- Watched Dada and his friends recreate the beginning of 90210.
- What’s 90210?
- Looked for treasures with Grandma Lynn and Micki.
- Ran in super slow motion, Baywatch style.
- Watch and learn, Hasselhoff.
- Pioneered new beach fashion.
- Did a dual ocean pee.
- Enjoyed the view.
- Held each other’s hand.
- Built 100 magnatile homes.
- Cried when Micki ruined 99 magnatile homes.
- Ate tons of mac & cheese.
- DID NOT NAP.
Many many thanks to Lynnie, who put up with all our hijinks and hosted us at her totally awesome house on the totally beautiful beach where we would like to spend all our days.
– Bert & Duke