I’m so old, I didn’t even have a bounce house party this year. I had a spy party, and my secret agent name was Chief Agent and Georgie’s was Agent Junior and we talked on walkie talkies and saved Princess BooBooButt’s royal jewels.
Here’s some other stuff that I do now that I’m 7:
- I read chapter books, like Stink and the Incredible Super-Galactic Jawbreaker.
- I play on a big kid soccer team with real games and everything, and I take it pretty seriously, unlike some people (cough, cough, Navy Blueberries).
- I’m more sensible now. That’s why I want to be an accountant (thanks, Game of Life!) instead of a lion.
- I chew gum, but very, very quietly because Mama has misophonia.
- I’ve got a better toy than dada now.
- I have a job and I make $7/week (I got a raise!).
- I grumble about my job a lot, mostly the bathroom cleaning part and the table setting part.
- My life may not be a consistent 10 out of 10 anymore, instead it ranges from -55 to 18,000-million.
For more, see my latest video:
Pingback: Guys, I’m 11/12ths away from being 9. | bertandduke
Pingback: I’m officially a tween. | bertandduke