2013 was a pretty good year. Bert turned 4 with a bouncy house gala and Duke turned 2 in seersucker no less. Here are some of the highlights:
• We survived Hurricane Nemo in February! Bert thought it was fun; Duke did not.
• Also in February, the groundbreaking Ask Hazy Show premiered. Viewers have called it “cute” and “hilarious”, and frankly, are somewhat patronizing. (There are now 11 episodes!)
• Of course, then Duke tried to copy me with the Ask George show, which debuted to dismal ratings. [Duke’s note: we never gave it a chance to catch on with fans!]
• We realized we’re best friends!
• Duke revealed he’s got made skills with the sticks.
• We had our first Very Special Episode of the Ask Hazy show for my friend Sienna.
• We taught kids everywhere how to make life more interesting for their parents. You’re welcome, parents.
• We realized that with our modeling skills, we shouldn’t be getting out of bed for anything less than $10,000 or at least, like, 10 M&M’s.
• We gave some tips for cheering up Miss Dussia-Elliot or people with simpler names.
• We taught a class on dominating musica class.
• Everyone learned, don’t take Bert’s fork.
• We celebrated the best dad (around). Spoiler alert: it’s ours.
• We mourned the loss of a
friend fart cushion.
• Bert reminisced to a simpler time, before Duke (!).
• Bert reached semi-international fame, thanks to mommyshorts.
• Duke tried (and failed) with another show. [Duke’s note: Come on!]
• We had a special guest star on the show. And by “the show”, obviously we mean Ask Hazy. [Duke’s note: no, we don’t!]
• Duke explained the deal with the bibs.
• Something beyond horrible happened to Bert.
• Santa came! He failed to bring Halloween shoes or a real robot though.
Happy New Year!
– Bert & Duke